My dear sister in Christ, friend, and colleague, Jacqui, and husband Dan are on their way to meet their son, Robert Elijah Bradshaw. Dan and Jacqui recieved the phone call today that the birth parents had chosen them and their son was born at 1am. This evening they will meet their son! I am crying again right now. Praise God!
Please pray for peace for the birth parents in knowing that God has provided wonderful and amazing Godly parents in Dan and Jacqui. Pray that the adoption will proceed and close on Monday as planned. Pray for Dan and Jacqui as they meet their son and become parents!
Praise God for this answer to prayer! I know Dan and Jacqui have been praying for a child for many years, I believe close to 10. God is good. I know many of you have joined me in praying for them; please know that God used you and has answered this prayer!
2 comments:
i am so happy for them.
That's killer! What a blessing. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment