Yes, that is me! I am a goober. As I balanced the checkbook tonight, I did a double take. See, four bills for StoneWater were on our personal account. Always ready to point fingers, I asked (or accused) Jer. He nicely pointed out that it was the date that I paid bills for him. In his account you have to choose between StoneWater and personal, and I didn't choose, so it defaults to personal. Oops. So, our biggest frustration and fear has been that someone would accuse us of paying ourselves out of StoneWater, and now I created a big mess that we have to justify. So, for the public, right now, I messed up...and it's legitimate. At least we had enough money in the personal to cover those extra expenses, and now we can pay the credit card bill. I was wondering where a few hundred extra dollars went...
Otherwise, things are good. Hudson went to bed at 7:00 tonight; tired, tired little boy.
1 comment:
That doesn't make you a goober, just human!
jen
Post a Comment