We received our new insurance cards today! Praise God!
My husband is the greatest! He cleaned (swept, mopped, vacuumed, made the bed) house today while he was home with the kids.
I have to share a few more pictures of sweet James. I think I have such a thing for newborns because I missed out my two being newborns. Yes, I had them, but I also had torrential cases of post partum depression, so I don't really remember their first 2 months, and the parts I do remember are very, very dark times. So, to get my hands on a newborn now is so precious. Jeremy and I feel so very adamant about post partum and the reality that it is because it so crippled me. The strong, independent woman you know was a puddle of mush - not showering, crying, not getting out of bed, full panic attacks, not bonding. Mom & Dad had to intervene with Hudson and take he and Jenna at the three week mark, then from week 4 to week 6 Mom lived with us. Medication is okay, ladies. Share this with your friends and refer them to Jeremy and I...we're not doctors, but we'll share our testimony and get you to where you can get help (or your friends). Seriously, this is such a passion of mine. So, anyway, I relish in the sweet little things that I missed. James cooed and smiled while he was here, his tummy gurgled and he fussed a little, he napped a little, he squirmed and just took in life :)


1 comment:
Go hubby! That is the sweetest newborn! Great pictures.
Post a Comment