8.16.2008
Superchick!
I have loved Superchick, the band, since they became a band, I think. It's been YEARS. I recently turned Jenna on to Superchick, and she's in love. They're currently touring their new CD, but the closest they came was New Braunfels, and I really didn't want to make that drive. I JUST found that they're coming to The Door Dallas on Sept. 19! I got tickets for us & I'm so EXCITED. Moms, their lyrics are great for girls - better for teens, but if I can implant it now, before she even completely understands it, even better! Anyway, check them out (google Superchick, they only have their MySpace, but it plays their stuff), and if you think you'd like to join us - get tickets. Crystal says that Stellar Kart, one of the bands playing with them, is awesome, too. She and Makaul are coming...it's a mom & daughter road trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We want to come! Madison would love it. Can you email me the details?
Post a Comment