7.21.2005

Enough, Already!

The kids are enrolled at FBC Preschool, and the proper authorities have been notified that I accept the position at GHS. I am a teacher again. It was a brief hiatus, but I'm genuinely glad to be back in the game. I guess teaching really is in my blood.

Thank you to so many of you who have been praying and counseling us through this decision. It was one of the toughest decisions we've made in a while, and I am super glad it is over! We both have a true peace about the decision, and now we are focusing only on the positives!

Swim lessons were a bit more challenging with Jenna today. She was breaking out quite badly last night, so she got a big dose of Atarax. That always makes her tired and cranky for about 24 hours, so I got a lot of "no, no, no" with kicking and screaming. She didn't even do the slide alone today. When I did my Bible study today, she grabbed her Bible and crawled in bed with me. While I read, so did she (but I had to convince her to NOT color in her bible). It was really sweet when she layed her head on my shoulder and prayed, "God, thank you for healing me and heal my boo-boos."

Hudson has been a cranky tater for two days now. Yesterday and today I have surrendered and put him in bed at 5:30 - both days he has fallen asleep, and he sleeps even now. I guess it's all the mobility. The way he climbs, he probably climbs out of his crib at night, walks around, and climbs back in - ha ha. We played a good, long game of peek a boo today, with good cackles on his part.

Have a great evening!

No comments: