I found my keys! For those of you who haven't participated in the drama of the missing keys, let me tell you a little story.
Tuesday we returned my uncle's 57 Chevy that we borrowed for the parade. We stopped in Tolar, where the car was stored in a friend's garage, and left the truck. The whole family then loaded up for the drive in the convertible, despite the missing seatbelts, and thus, lack of car seats. Jenna enjoyed the drive, and Hudson spent a lot of the time playing in the floor board trying to get to the gas pedal.
Upon arriving in Stephenville, I asked Jer, "You did bring the keys, right?" The answer was a shocked look that resounded "No." So, after dropping us off at Mom and Dad's, Jeremy took off to Granbury to pick up keys for my car. He couldn't find them - ANYWHERE. Over the phone we covered every possible place they could be - nothing. He thought he remembered his set in the console of his truck, in Tolar, so he went there. Sure enough, he retrieved keys, and after supper we took off, stopped to get the truck, and returned home.
Meanwhile, I've looked in any and every possible nook and cranny that I could stick my keys. I had given up hope when, today before our evening walk, I saw some keys on the seat of Jer's motorcycle. My keys!
That's today's big news. And, Jenna has just informed us that she is not a little girl, she is a big girl, like us. She's only two, so I think we have a long row to hoe if she already thinks she's big like us.
Hudson took 7 steps several times today - he's just so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment