Little man is a walker! He walked all over the yard, house, and even in the swimming pool today. Jenna is quite proud of her brother's accomplishment. He is so cute because he gets really proud of himself after about 4 steps and starts giggling and waving his arms in the air. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post short video clips to the bog and you can see it...Our time with Maryanda and Alexis today was great! The girls had so much fun!

My favorite time with Hudson is at bedtime because I get to sit in a dark room with soft music and give him a bottle. It's the only time he's really cuddly, and the only time I'm alone with him. Tonight Jenna tiptoed in the room, kissed his foot and then left. She returned a minute later with her baby doll, sat in her mini rocker, and whispered "I love you"s to her baby. I was reveling in the sweetness of the moment - remembering how the Christian counselor I saw with PPD told me to picture myself in God's lap and enjoying his infinite peace when Jenna tiptoed back out. My bliss was interrupted by the door slam...it was priceless. Life with kids - and all the blessings. In any case, find some time today to spend in God's lap - I have (no tail kicking today, Jennifer!).
No comments:
Post a Comment