In addition to my little man walking, he's now master of the most wet, tongue licking kisses in the world. It's sweet, but I can't help but cringe when he comes at me for a kiss...
Jenna is my precious princess, and we head to the dermatologist tomorrow morning for some ANSWERS! We saw Dr. Watts (actually for Hudson) today, and we talked about Jen. Her CBC was normal, except her immunoglobin was high - 1087. Evidently, that points out that she has some serious allergies (what an insight that no one has checked previously). She was interested to see what Gahli, the derm., says, and we may re-test her for allergies to see if we can pinpoint some things. When we had her tested a year ago, she was negative on milk and eggs. So, has she developed more allergies, or am I restricting her diet on a hunch? - see the predicament...
My new trailer home (my classroom) is coming along nicely. I dodge flying insects and laugh to myself. I will make it a cool place and enjoy the year in seclusion! It's going to be quite home and smell good in just a matter of days! I am quite excited about the job, and looking forward to rejoining the working world - it was good break last year,and I know I will miss part time, the kids, and being home, but I know that God has given me the right job and the right choice (just remind me of this in a couple of weeks, and again in January!)
No comments:
Post a Comment