
Hudson began this morning with a little excitement, as you can see in the picture. I had finished getting him dressed and rubbed down with Eucerin and was chasing Jenna to get her dressed. When I returned, that is what I found. He was quite proud of himself - giggling in his deep little "hu hu hu." It was Noxema that he had gotten into, so it washed off him and out of the carpet easily. Tonight he had a strange reaction to either hamburger meat or brocoli (I think it was hamburger, since it has happened before after ham. meat) - he broke out in whelps on his wrists and his eye swelled a little. Who's allergic to hamburger meat?
Jenna is itching a little and her skin is really inflamed. She's also been really pale the past couple of days. I guess I'll get that blood test I've been thinking about a little earlier than her 3 year check up.
We had lots of friends over tonight. We kept Jen and Jason's kids while they went out - it was a lot of fun, and funny. Their little boy, Braden, can really antagonize Jenna, and she falls for it every time. It's good for miss bossy pants to have the tables turned a little. Then, some of our neighbors that have a little girl who is about to turn 3 came over. She and Jenna played up a storm; they are already good friends, so Jenna is loving making friends and playing. She even gave her a kiss and hug as they were leaving; she would have gone home with them if we would have let her.
See more pictures of Noxema Boy at the link:
No comments:
Post a Comment