No, it's not what it seems. However, Jenna on prednisolone is a cheap drunk. It hit her about 8:00 pm, and it's been bubbling over since. She's peaking now, at 10:30, as we put her into bed. She's playing peek a boo with "jammie baby" and "bear." She's thirsty, but three times she's had a cup of water, and she has spilled each time. First she just missed Jer's hand by a foot, second she just knocked it over (while looking directly at it), and third, she missed pouring it in the sink, and hit the counter and floor. You just can't get mad when you know the medicine's messing with her, and while it is a little sad, for the most part, it is a good relief from the past couple of days. She's just jabbering on in her room...the language is unintelligible...
Hudson joined in the family story telling tonight. We went to the White House to find out some cool news (that I won't spoil yet, so contact the Joey White bunch to find out). Anyway, on the way home I was telling a Sneaky Snake story to pass some time, and when I included Hudson and his "squawk," he giggled and started squawking. Clearly, that is some word that means a lot to him...
Jenna just summoned me for a secret, at which point she stuck her finger in my mouth and giggled. Then she whispered in my ear, "I love you, and don't poop in the bed." Told you she was a cheap drunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment