8.30.2005

Hip Hip, Hooray

We had an unfortunate incident where our favorite baby, jammie baby, was lost. Yesterday morning Jenna lamented, "I not ever see my jammie baby again." You see, despite my repeated warnings that we should leave baby at home, Jenna took her to Jason & Jennifer's house, and took Landry a baby also. Somehow, jammie got lost during our evening of fun, and we all turned the house upside down looking. It's been emotional, but Jen's hung in there.

Tonight, Jennifer called with good news. The baby had been found. And, she was even wonderful enough to drop baby by tonight on her way to Home Depot - a fence supply run since they're building a fence this week.

School has been great, but keeping me entirely too busy. We're in research mode, and I'm making all new packets with new requirements since these are high schoolers. I am, of course, behind on grading. That seems to be the norm for me - I like the planning, designing, and teaching, but I HATE the grading. I would be all for school with no grades!

The kids brushed their teeth this morning. Isn't it just too cute! Hudson can climb the stool all by himself (getting down is another matter) and Jenna gave him his brush. You can tell he likes to do what sissy does.

No comments: