I just love my kids. Tonight, Jenna was having a hard time settling into sleep. After a while I went and check on her. "Mommy, I think I need you to snuggle me a little bit." My heart just swelled. I gladly cuddled and held her, stroked her hair and face. After a little, she turned over, smiled, and said, "Goodnight, Mommy." I just love that!
Hudson is back to his funny little self. He has mastered the game of chase. He runs and then pauses to see if you'll come behind him or if you'll pop out in front of him. Then he just giggles. He also has his own language. We can't make out much, but he will get very serious, point, and jabber. It means something. This morning, he was complaining about his breakfast. I asked him, "Do you want this or that," indicating my toast over his oatmeal. He, very clearly, said, "That." He got some toast.
Jeremy surprised me with a visit after school today and put wheels on my podium (it comes up to my shoulder and weighs at least as much as I do). Now I can move it around a little easier. That's important, because we take roll online, but to get a signal from my little metal portable, I have to put my laptop right next to the window and aim it just right...
No comments:
Post a Comment