
Jenna loves the Land Before Time series of dinosaur movies, so we often hear stories or pretend play that involve Sara, Littlefoot, Spike, Petri, and the rest of the gang. Tonight we decided to make a quick trip to Dinosaur State Park in Glen Rose and show her the footprints and two giant replicas of a Sharptooth (T. Rex) and Longneck (?). She was impressed, but she and Hudson both liked splashing in the water better.
Last night I enjoyed a night with the girls of StoneWater at our first Girls Night Out. I took all my scrapbooking stuff and a salad, and ended up eating too much and just organizing pictures. Jennifer got 5 pages accomplished, way to go! I got all of my existing printed pictures organized into months and marked off my index prints...I'm pretty happy, but way behind.
This morning I met with Heather and Carrie to write lesson plans, and I am really excited about going back. I actually look forward to this year, getting into a routine and TEACHING. I do love it! Then, I returned to spend lots of time playing with the kids. I love play time! Wrestles, tickles, snacks (lots of snacks on steroids), and cuddles.
Jenna's skin is already showing serious improvement. If you have a strong stomach (mom and dad, don't go), you can see the pictures I took Monday versus those I took this evening after just 3 days of steroid & antibiotic. It really is amazing how fast she can clear up.
Please remember Carson; Lisa took off for the hospital about an hour ago with Carson. He has a 102 temperature, which means a trip to the emergency room and, very likely, a hospital stay of a few days - at least until his fever is down. It's something that has been going around - Joey, Lisa, and Caden have all had it, and Hudson is starting. Just pray for him and Lisa as they are away. Pray for Joey, he is home sick and couldn't go because he would just spread germs...
No comments:
Post a Comment