8.08.2005

sooo tired

I am just pooped. Hudson was too; he went to bed at 7:30. Jenna is trying now. I'm tucking myself in soon.

First day of work - first day of day care. Hudson marched right in with his "aakk" that means "fun." Jenna was okay until she realized I am not her teacher. Then she cried. She started crying again when she and her brother were separated.

Pick up time! I have to walk by Hudson's room to get Jenna, and who is sitting at the table like a big boy?! He sees me and the look on his face is a priceless mix of "I love her, I want her, how can I get there." Before I could reach him, he fell out of his chair. Poor baby. Jenna looked up and said, "Mommy, you came back." Like I might not - tug at my heart!

I have a cute picture, but I'm too tired to upload tonight - so I'll leave you hanging on for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You'll make it...they'll make it, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier! I think that's one of the hardest things to deal with as a work-outside-the-home mom - the guilt that we put on ourselves sometimes (lots of times). I didn't realize that your school had started back - I'll be praying for you all this week about this.

Love you!

Jen said...

You can do this! Jason and I are regretting sending the kids back to their babysitter too. We're thinking we will also have a protest... or two! Be strong and courgageous, right!!